Followers

Pages

About Me

My photo
Rome, PA, United States
Hi everyone. Thank you for joining me at Handmade by Heather. I hope you can find some inspiration here.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Saturday's Paper Ala Mode Challenge at Outlawz

Good Morning. It's another beautiful day here in Northeastern PA. Spring is my favorite season and I think it's officially here! The weather has been warmer for over a week, but the warmer days are usually followed by a snow storm, so it's always touch and go.
I am a day late posting this, but better late than never right? lol


This week's challenge at Paper Ala Mode at Outlawz is "Add A Bow- the BIGGER the Better".
We hope you will stop by and join us!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hun and love the colours too..:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and such a sweetie - love that big bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the big bow,gorgeous colour.Beautiful image and colouring too..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and blog! I found you by accident and so glad I did! I am Naomi from over at Creative bug on the Loose, I do a little of everything and just started doing my own digitals, they are free! I am a new follower! Nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your beautiful Saturated Canary card, Heather! I just discovered them myself & can't wait to play with them.
    I’m a member of the Outlawz & have become your newest follower. I would love for you to visit my blog & follow me at Sharrahug’s Sweet Blessings If you’re already following my blog……thank you so much!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Huggies & Blessings ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Checking in on you. Hope your doing ok.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your saturated canary image! I am a new follower. Found you through The Outlawz blog followers forum!

    ReplyDelete