Followers

Pages

About Me

My photo
Rome, PA, United States
Hi everyone. Thank you for joining me at Handmade by Heather. I hope you can find some inspiration here.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Flowering Water Can

Hi everyone. I hope that you are enjoying your weekend. I wanted to share with you a card I made using one of Sandi Huggett's designs.Sandi's Samples She and Anne invited me to be a quest designer on the Creative Freebie Challenge for the remainder of the month.Thanks Ladies!! The are both very talented ladies.
Come play along with us at Outlawz..there is a new challenge every day! It's so much fun, and everyone is so inviting. There is a link in my side bar for Outlawz..stop in and say "HI'". We would love to have you!

2 comments:

  1. What a happy spring card, Heather, and a wonderful use of printed papers! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Lily Pad Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I love this card! Let me count the ways.
    1) That sweet border of tiny daisies
    2) All the vintage patterned papers
    3) The doily
    4) Your delicate coloring of Sandi's image
    5) The scalloped border
    6) Your delightful pink & yellow flower

    I love your designs, Heather. I'm so glad you are now a talented part of The Outlawz design team.

    Big Sister Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete